Win-an-Autographed-Book Contest

This is your opportunity to win an autographed copy of the absolutely delightful Edge of Ruin by Irene Fleming, also known as Kate Gallison, my friend and blogmate on this blog.  “Delightful,” is not just my word; it is also what Publisher’s Weekly called the book.  And you can have your own copy inscribed to you by Irene/Kate herself.  All you have to do is be the first to say the name of the city where this photo was taken:


My family and I have taken MANY joke photographs of statues over the years.  This is one of my daughter pretending to kiss a statue of a very famous man.  Over the  coming months, I will post other similar contests.  For now, tell me, either by commenting here, or by emailing me through my website www.annamariaalfieri.com. Where were we when I took this picture?