The Answer and a New Question

Someday I will get the hang of this contest idea.  I keep trying new approaches.  I will quit eventually if it never works, but we all know that persistence is essential to fiction writing and mine is measurable close to, if not at the psychotic level.

In last week's contest--my third attempt--no one was able or cared enough to win a copy of Blood Tango by coming up with the PUNch line of a pretty bad joke.  Not even with hints and begging from yours truly.

The answer is:

....carp-to-carp walleting.

If you never saw the question, I won't tell you where to find it because you'll not only groan (as those in the know just did) , but you will hate me.  Not what I had in mind.  This pathetic behavior is actually my attempt to win friends by being amusing.

So the autographed copy of Blood Tango is still on offer to anyone who can identify the thing in this picture and write its name in the comments.  I wish us all luck.  I know I am going to need it.
 

PS: I took the picture myself!

Annamaria Alfieri